It’s getting very close to the deadline for U.S. voters to request absentee ballots for the general election which will be held November 4.
Here’s the procedure:
- Go to www.fvap.gov (federal voting assistance program)
- Find the state in which you were last registered to vote.
- Print out the form titled “Federal Post Card Application” for your state.
- Fill out form (shaded areas are required; non-shaded areas are optional).
- Find the address of the county you vote in from the list provided.
Your absentee ballot will be mailed to you at your mailing address a couple of weeks before the election.